Skip to main content
Current registrants renewing for the 2023 registration year can do so now through MyNLCSW.ca.
The information below has been compiled to highlight key dates, renewal resources, as well as reminders regarding the online renewal process. If you have any questions after reviewing this information, please contact email@example.com.
Current non-practicing members can visit Non-Practicing Membership | NLCSW for 2023 renewal details.
Key Dates and Renewal Resources:
- NLCSW's Annual Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Policy Information Session took place on January 20. If you missed this session, it is now available for viewing on NLCSW's YouTube channel.
- The deadline to complete online renewal is February 15, 2023 (midnight Island time). A $50 late fee will be applied to active renewals received after this date. Active renewals received after the February 28 legislative deadline will be subject to a $100 late fee.
- The FAQ Registration Renewal Module addresses many of the common inquiries received from registrants, covering questions related to access, personal information, active registration vs. non-practicing membership, CPE, education, payment, etc.
- The CPE Policy Submenu contains direct links to the CPE Policy as well as examples and sources of CPE.
- Are you employed by the Department of Children, Seniors, and Social Development? NLCSW offers a comprehensive breakdown of the CPE credits associated with pre-core, core, as well as other CSSD training modules. This document can be accessed at CPE Policy | NLCSW.
Online Renewal Process:
- Log into MyNLCSW.ca using your NLCSW 4-digit registration number and password. A forgot my registration number/password option is also available on the login screen.
- Renewal is broken down into easy to follow steps. Clicking 'next' at the end of each step will save any details that have been inputted and take you to the next step in the process.
- Use the transfer button on the CPE step of online renewal to transfer over CPE credits recorded under the Update My CPE feature during the 2022 registration year.
- Registrants who have been randomly selected for a CPE Audit were notified by email on January 12. Completion of the audit is a requirement for renewal of registration.
- You will have an opportunity to review and edit information before the final step which is payment of fees. Online renewal options include Visa or MasterCard. Registrants who availed of payroll deduction through their employers during the 2022 calendar year have been pre-identified in the online system. The 2023 active registration renewal fee is $400.
- Once you click 'save & submit' on the payment step, you will receive an email confirming that your renewal information has been received. When your renewal has been processed, you will receive official confirmation via email with a tax receipt. The Social Worker Search feature will also be updated automatically upon processing.