About the NLCSW
NLCSW is established by legislation to regulate and advance the practice of social work in Newfoundland and Labrador.
NLCSW’s social media channels are used to share information relevant to social work practice in Newfoundland and Labrador and to engage with various stakeholders including the public, registrants and employers.
NLCSW’s social media channels are monitored during regular business hours, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Newfoundland Standard Time.
NLCSW welcomes and encourages comments. While NLCSW’s policy is to engage and respond to respectful comments, NLCSW cannot commit to replying to all comments received. When appropriate, NLCSW may choose to respond directly to individual messages. Alternatively, a formal response may be developed for distribution to all stakeholders.
For confidential matters including complaint inquiries, please contact the NLCSW office directly by calling 709-753-0200 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
NLCSW reserves the right to edit or remove comments that:
- Contain personal or confidential information that may violate either individual or group privacy
- May be misleading, abusive, harassing, or profane
- May be unlawful or encourage activity which could constitute a violation of law
- May be discriminatory against an individual or group of individuals
- Use offensive language
- Include commercial promotion of products/services or spam
- Contain off-topic or irrelevant content
- Reference a matter under review or investigation as part of NLCSW’s professional conduct review process.
Links to Other Websites
NLCSW may follow, share content, or display links to other sites that may be of interest to stakeholders. This does not imply endorsement by NLCSW.
NLCSW’s social media channels are hosted by third-party service providers. Users who choose to interact with NLCSW via social media should read the privacy statements and user agreements associated with these social media channels.
NLCSW’s social media channels are publicly accessible, and posts are visible to the public.
The NLCSW is not liable for any loss or damages either direct or indirect arising from the use of information provided or connected with our social media sites.
Thank you for helping us foster respectful use of our social media channels.