Spotlight on Social Work Regulation is a communication tool designed to promote an understanding of social work regulation and NLCSW's role, a key objective detailed in NLCSW's 2021-24 Strategic Plan.
- What does it mean to be a self-regulated profession?
- How and when did social work become a regulated profession in NL?
- Why must social workers complete Continuing Professional Education?
- What regulatory documents must be adhered to by social workers in NL?
- What is the difference between a regulatory body, such as NLCSW, and a union?