This 2.5 hour online conference is intended for those who work with the cognitively impaired and are interested in understanding how the strategies and solutions provided by the Montessori method adapted for the cognitively impaired can help the parties overcome communication difficulties and disruptive behaviors.
- Learn to recognize and understand communication barriers affecting those who work with the cognitively impaired.
- Help to improve the self-esteem and level of autonomy of the person living with dementia.
- Learn strategies & techniques to allow greater positive communication.
- Learn to recognize and decipher problematic behaviors.
- Learn new ways to better sense and feel what the afflicted person is trying to express, be it verbally or non-verbally.
For more information, please click here.