This 2 – ½ hour online conference including Q & A, is intended for those who interact with the cognitively impaired and are interested in understanding how the effective strategies and practical solutions provided by the Montessori method adapted for the cognitively impaired can help the parties overcome communication difficulties and disruptive behaviors.
What you’ll learn:
• To recognize and understand communication barriers affecting those who work with the cognitively impaired.
• How to help improve the self-esteem and level of autonomy of the person living with dementia.
• Proven strategies & techniques to allow greater positive communication.
• To recognize and decipher problematic behaviors.
• New ways to better sense and feel what the afflicted person is trying to express, be it verbally or non-verbally.
For more information, please click here.