NLCSW's joint annual session with the College of Registered Nurses NL (CRNNL) and College of Licensed Practical Nurses NL (CLPNNL) will take place on February 7, 2023.
Summary: The use of virtual technology in the provision of health care continues to expand. This session will address some of the ethical and practice considerations when providing virtual care and provide an opportunity for knowledge exchange, reflection, and learning. Join our wonderful panelists as they explore questions such as:
• How is virtual care being used to provide health care services in Newfoundland and Labrador?
• What are some of the risks and benefits associated with virtual care?
• What needs to be considered in striking the balance between virtual and in-person service delivery?
• How can risk be best managed when providing virtual care?
• What regulatory standards/resources are available for health care professionals?
Charlene Brophy, CEO, FONMED
Elyse Bruce, Corporate Counsel & Director of Professional Conduct Review, CPSNL
Ashley Dinn, Provincial Program Manager of Virtual Care, NLCHI
Stephanie Mealey, Team Lead, Bridges Adolescent Mental Health Program, EH
Registration is required for this event. Please click here to access the registration link.