Filing a Complaint

NLCSW’s Complaint Form can be used to document the complaint. The form identifies what should be included in a complaint. While there is no time limit to filing a complaint, it is recommended that filing occur as soon as possible to ensure relevant documents and/or witnesses are available. Anonymous complaints are not accepted. A complaint must be submitted in writing and signed.

If you are filing a complaint against more than one social worker, a separate form is required for each complaint.

If you are unable to complete the form due to disability or other circumstances, NLCSW can provide a navigation support assistant.

Contact NLCSW’s Associate Registrar by phone (709-753-0200 ext. 202) or email ( with any questions or to arrange support to complete the form.

Scroll to Top