MyNLCSW Services
  • Online Applications for Registration, Renewal, Reinstatement, and Return to Practice:
    MyNLCSW guides users through a step-by-step process to complete the required application.
  • Update My CPE:
    Record completed continuing education throughout the registration year. During annual renewal, recorded details can be transferred as part of the CPE step.
  • Update My Profile: ¬†
    Use this feature at any point during the year to update name, contact and employment details, and social work education.
  • Retrieve My Tax Receipt(s):
    Receipts from 2 previous registration years are available under this option.
Scroll to Top